Albion: School of Sorcery
Thursday, Jan. 2nd, 2020 – Sunday, Jan. 5th, 20202
All Inclusive Ticket: $735 – Includes Room and Board, Meals, Custom Wand, and Wizard Robe
Last Year, on December 31st, the hands of forty people magically bear a mysterious emblem. This is the Mark of Albion, the mark granted to those who have the aptitude for magic and have been deemed worthy of admission to attend the prestigious School of Sorcerers.
• 4 Days, Full board with meals included, at the DeKoven Center – a grand estate built in the 1860s
• Become sorted into your House of Magic
• Each ticket comes with custom wand, robe, and emblem to showcase House Pride
• Take part in classes, taught by trained actors to serve as NPCs
• Meet magical creatures and races
• Participate in an immersive story that unfolds throughout the weekend
• Saturday night, attend the Frostlight Ball, a time of dancing and revelry
• You must be 18+ to attend the event
This event is rated PG-13. Themes of violence, death, and reactions to potions (which can be equated to drug usage) can be expected and maybe explored. The power is always at the hands of the Player, and any experience is voluntary. However, Player discretion is advised.